Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops incredible software for the online gaming industry. Living by the motto “Fearlessly Forward,” innovation is at the center of everything we do, whether it’s our games, new products, and technologies. We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our strength lies in the diversity of our skills, and that comes from the diversity of our people.
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof,) and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a pleasant, supportive place to work – whoever you are. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and move Fearlessly Forward.
To create a great customer experience by providing consistency of delivery across every interaction. To extend your technical capability and, combined with strong process and documentation, provide a resolution on first contact service wherever possible.
What you'll do
- Provide Tier 1 Service Desk services to our customers as part of a rostered team providing up to 13 hour / 7 days coverage
- Manage Service Operation processes as required
- Manage major IT incidents from detection to resolution according to Major Incident Management protocol(s) and in conjunction with the ITSM
- Work closely with support teams, 3rd parties, and Business Divisions
- Monitor incident and service queues and ensure tickets are progressed in accordance with agreed operational level procedures
- Prepare ‘start of day’ packs for geographically distributed engineering teams.
- Cooperate closely with ITSM
- Provide continual improvement feeds to Business Analysts
What you'll bring
The ideal Systems Analyst will possess some or all of the following attributes
- Approximately 3 years of overall industry experience
- Good understanding of a broad spectrum of environments and IT systems
- Familiarity with supporting Linux and Windows OS
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Experience with the incident, change, or problem management processes
- Ability to work on a rotational shift basis, on weekends, and outside of typical business hours
- Business fluency in English
- ITIL® framework hands-on experience.
- Solid troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience in geographically spread technology support organization.
- Experience in supporting remotely located end users, VIPs, systems,
- Understanding of the impact of technology on the business.
- Basic knowledge of network and server infrastructure
- Well organized, ability to multitasking
- Self-driven, Self-starter.
What's in it for you
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
- Global work experience in an agile methodology
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment (over 35 nationalities that speak altogether almost 30 languages!)
- Flexibility of working from home/office to stay both safe and collaborative
- Flexible working hours, well-being programs, learning and growth opportunities
- Team building events, Learning Labs, Hackathons/Designatons
- Opportunity to shape the tech community inside and outside of The Workshop, mentoring and sharing knowledge with others